Poetry Teatime Photo Contest!
We are excited to announce the 2018 Poetry Teatime Photo Contest! We invite all Poetry Teatime enthusiasts to record your family's teatime and enter our contest for the chance to win Poetry Teatime prizes!
How to enter
- Enjoy Poetry Teatime with your kids
- Photograph it.
- Write about it (a brief caption is fine).
- Share write-up and upload photo(s) in the form (upload a zip file for multiple images).
OPTIONAL: Share your teatime photo on your social media site(s) with the hashtag #PoetryTeatimeContest.
How to win
- Submit entries by September 30, 2018 (midnight EDT).
- Grand Prize winner will be announced October 2, 2018.
Everyone who enters the contest will receive the downloadable pdf, 'Poetry Books: Ideas for Every Age.' Includes book recommendations for every age group: 3-7, 8-13, and 14-up!
GRAND PRIZE WINNER
One entrant will receive
- Poetry Teatime Companion
- Poetry books by Sylvia Vardell and Janet Wong
- Green Tea
If the winner lives outside of the U.S. then she or he will receive a $50 Amazon gift certificate instead.
Submitting your Poetry Teatime gives Brave Writer the permission to publish your text and images on our blogs (Poetry Teatime, A Brave Writer's Life in Brief), social media sites, and in Brave Writer and Poetry Teatime materials. Brave Writer employees and staff may not enter.
If you have any questions you can reach us at firstname.lastname@example.org